Re: quote query

From: Cmekve@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 23:16:03 EDT

    In a message dated 6/9/00 4:23:06 AM Mountain Standard Time, gmurphy@raex.com
    writes:

    << A friend has asked me a question to which (amazingly) I don't know the
    answer.
     Who said, "God knows all the future there is"? Anybody have a clue?
                                Shalom,
                                George >>

    Hi George.
    Unless I'm misinterpreting the spirit of your quote, a similar but not exact
    phrase is in John Polkinghorne's book "Serious Talk: Science and Religion in
    Dialogue": Trinity Press International, 1995. It is found in the first