Re: Independent support for Behe's thesis?

From: Andrew Mandell (amandell@jpusa.org)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 16:54:24 EDT

     I have slowly abandonded much of ID because of the type of God it seems to
    demand and for the many fine responses to locked down intervention on this
    list but this sort of stuff below is really disturbing. I would have
    imagined the ID movement a sort of sharpening stone for anyone who wishes
    to have to slop removed from their ideas. There are still so many mysteries
    maybe they will come across something useful but with mindsets like this
    you will never see it. Again not into ID myself but something beyond the
    personal attack tone bugs me. The insinuations against Chen's integrity are
    weak.
    Andrew