Re: chariot of the Gods & misunderstandings!

From: silk (smbc1@wxs.nl)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 08:08:27 EST

    No Bill I'm stating just the opposite! The twig being what it is as a result
    of how it was bent is Nurture my whole piece was about "Nature"! As it
    turns out, contrary to your comment, I didn't use enough words, at least for
    you?
    Oh well snowing here for the first time this winter so
    at least nature is on the job. Merry Xmas. chao/silk

    Bill Wald wrote: Dear Silk

     Takes you alot of words to say, "As the twig is bent so grows the tree."
    Thinking of running for president?

    Silk: Well could I do any worse than the two who were just up for it,
    president that is?