Re: A good account of Baylor

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (susanb@telepath.com)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 07:36:31 EST

    At 04:35 AM 12/23/2000 -0500, you wrote:
    >In a message dated 22/12/00 22:13:23 GMT Standard Time, Bertvan@aol.com
    >writes:
    >
    > > Reporters are not generally stupid, and maybe some of them are
    > beginning to
    > > realise the unobjectiveness of Darwinists.
    > >
    > > Bertvan
    > > http://members.aol.com/bertvan
    > >
    > > BYLINE: By UWE SIEMON-NETTO, UPI Religion Correspondent
    >
    >The Religion Correspondent does science as well, does he ?

    This report was false in most of its particulars. It was pure propaganda.
    We watched the little drama play out in front of us and this report is not
    an accurate retelling of it. But, hey, if it saves souls, it doesn't really
    matter if you play a little fast and loose with the truth. Bertvan has made
    it very clear that she doesn't care about the facts of a situation. Facts
    are just truth "imposed" on people. Everything is true and nothing is true
    depending on her mood and how she feels about it today. Feelings are the
    only things that are true.

    Susan

    --------

    Always ask. Hang out with people who make you laugh. Love as many people as
    you can. Read everything you can get your hands on. Take frequent naps.
    Watch as little television as you can stand. Tell people what you want. Do
    what you love as much as you can. Dance every day.
    --------
    Please visit my website:
    http://www.telepath.com/susanb