all men were created equal but different, or were they?

From: silk (smbc1@wxs.nl)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 05:15:58 EST

    Silk here: I was sent this & find it interesting? Whatcha think?

    [Anthropoid - member of primate suborder anthropoidea, including monkeys, apes & "HUMAN BEINGS!" (so get off your high horse cousin to a monkey!)

    From: Ugur Altinbas

    From Q.T: This post is naive & littered with wishful thinking & sounds
     exactly like something someone from a "minority" group would "hope" was true
     but it ain't! That most anthropologists & biologists consider race invalid is simply not
     true! There is nothing artificial about dividing people in to categories. It
     may be impossible for you to draw the line between black & white but it sure
     isn't for most people who have half way decent vision! This is not a remark
     as to "quality" however if someone can't distinguish between a Negro from
     Ghana & a Caucasian from Norway or a Mongolid from China!!!! Then if this they can not do they had better go have their eyes examined. Next thing they'll be telling us is that there is no difference between a Doberman & a Collie or a Parrot & a hummingbird or a Cod from a gold fish! {main groups & sub groups}

    Ugur: Most dogs are mutts!

    Q. T : This is simply not true. While there may be no creature that bears a 1 to
    1 resemblance with their original ancestor they have thus evolved today to what they are & in this there are categories & definite distinctions! A Negro & a Caucasian & a Mongolid belong to the human race however within that group they belong to a sub-group & that is either Negroid, Caucasian or Mongoloid & within that group they belong to another sub
    group - short or tall, male or female & within that group they belong to another sub group - able to grasp & assimiliate new information "quickly or slowly" [this often refered to as Intelligence & the measure of it] & the sub grouping goes on & on.... Some belong to a sub group who have an affinity for sickle cel anemia (negroes), others with an affinity for Tuberculosis (american Indians) others have an affinity for cancer ect.ect. I belong to a brown race & can quite frankly tell you that we have a very low acumen as concerns mathmatics & abstract concepts, the same is true as concerns negros however as concerns caucasians & mongolids they excell in this area. This is a verifiable fact, has nothing to do with available education it is just something innate in their respective makeups! While Mongoloids are certainly more crafty & precise than the other 2 races they are not inherently agressive & meglomaniatical as are the caucasians thus the caucasian race dominates the world. The white man goes to africa & takes the blacks against their will. The blacks outnumberd the whites but did not have the "innate something" to get organized & fight back & overcome the whites & thus were lead off like sheep! the white man came to north america & was met by a group (indians) who would fight to the death (unlike the blacks) before being taken as slave,[never did become slaves] why? It was in their innate make up to resist! Two similiar situations two different reactions! The white man went to vietnam & was met by a group who would fight to the death before being taken (not unlike the indians but unlike the blacks) why? It was in their blueprint! INNATE! Sure one can make all kinds of excuses but facts are facts! Of course some do not base their opinions on facts if the facts are distasteful, N' est-ce pas?
    Here I am not saying one race is "superior" than another I'm simply stating facts. An Eagle can soar higher than a Sparrow - Fact. A Greyhound can run faster than a poodle - Fact. A Salmon can swim up stream in a phenomenal feat, a Bass cannot - fact. different sub - groups of the same main groups possess varying traits, the human is no different! If mankind all began from a common ancestor & then branched out why have some races excelled & others not? [ version of excell is subjective] Why? Because thats the way it is! Some races are quite simply not as ambitious (in certain respects) as others! Why do Blacks excel in sports? In the "agility" department they excel! How is it the Aborigines can survive in the "outback"? Why do jews as a percentage of their total numbers have a higher % of doctors & dentists among them than do other races? The Caucasian race is very adept at "dividing & conquering" & are demonstrably more agressive than other races. They as a sub group of the human race have evolved (or their original blueprint contains) this ability or rather trait. It is quite simple, some sub groups can do certain things others emanating from the same main group cannot! Whats the problem? While we may all be born equal we sure as hell are not the same! While equality may be a right there's no power on earth that can make it a fact which enjoys existence! The big fish swallows the little fish & by big this is not to indicate size but rather temperment. The chinese are "bigger" (in numbers) but the Caucasians are, while smaller in numbers, bigger in temperment, thus the caucasians
    rule the roost (planet)???????????????

    [This Q.T. is t odds with]

    From Ugur: