(no subject)

From: silk (smbc1@wxs.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 14:01:09 EST

     billwald@juno.com
    What percentage of HS graduates do you think are
    suffuciently educated to understand a discussion of evolution?

    Silk here:

    By the same token what % of so called adults are? Is it germane to getting a job? I think not, though it is most interesting (to me) & a very good exercise in "thought &
    deduction" & gives rise to doubt which gives rise to questioning & that (tome) is good as one should question everything one is told irrespective of who tells it to us! Actually 99% of the people know nothing of 99% of what
    their is to know, it's no disgrace! We are where we are as a result of interdependence. Let he who can do do! I'll bake bread & you make shoes! I'll take the proceeds of my bread sales to pay you for repairing my shoes!
    It is foolish to want to know everything! chao/silk