Bank of England commemorates Charles Darwin

From: Richard Wein (rwein@lineone.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 20:56:13 EST

    The Bank of England has just issued a new 10 pound note. In common with
    other banknotes, the design celebrates the work of an emminent Briton, in
    this case Charles Darwin. For more details, including a picture, see
    http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/banknotes/newten/design.htm

    I'm looking forward to receiving one of the new notes in my change. ;-)

    Richard Wein (Tich)
    "Do the calculation. Take the numbers seriously. See if the underlying
    probabilities really are small enough to yield design."
      -- W. A. Dembski, who has never presented any calculation to back up his
    claim to have detected Intelligent Design in life.