Re: Jonathan Wells' new book Icons of Evolution: The Cambrian Explosion .

From: Chris Cogan (ccogan@telepath.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 00:23:49 EST

    ><snip>
    >Steven doesn't yet have a degree, but he obviously reads more than most of
    >us on the subject of biology and evolution.

    Chris
    Reading isn't the only (or even the most important) thing a person studying
    something should do. He must also *think*. Unfortunately, logical thinking
    is not one of Stephen's strong points, as can be verified by examining his
    posts over the past two years (I don't know about posts prior to about two
    years ago).