Re: loyal to the data? (was Dr. Roland Hirsch)

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 13:00:27 EST

    In a message dated 10/27/00 6:56:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    sejones@iinet.net.au writes:

    << See my post to Huxter about *Susan's* "field". >>

    Yes, please do. It appears that Bertvan had you all wrong. :)

    But I am still waiting for your substantive reply to my 2-part posting. For
    instance, I would still like to know what 'details' you were referring to on
    the nuclear DNA molecular clock information that I supplied but you rebuffed
    as not being exactly what you had in mind. I can repost the entire thing if
    you've forgotten.