Re: But is it deception? (pat attn. SJones!)

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 10:10:24 EDT

    In a message dated 10/27/2000 3:30:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    troybritain@compuserve.com writes:

    << Father's words, my studies, and my prayers convinced me that I should
     devote my life to destroying Darwinism, just as many of my fellow
     Unificationists had already devoted their lives to destroying Marxism. When
     Father chose me (along with about a dozen other seminary graduates) to enter
     a Ph.D. program in 1978, I welcomed the opportunity to prepare myself for
     battle. >>

    It would appear that my 'suspicion' was correct (re: why Wells got a Ph.D. in
    science)...