Re: anti-IDist asks who is DNAunion?

From: Stephen E. Jones (sejones@iinet.net.au)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 18:38:38 EDT

    Reflectorites

    On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:35:23 EDT, DNAunion@aol.com wrote:

    [...]

    >'revealing' his true identity, as he tried to do with me? Nahhh - they are
    >fellow anti-'Darwinists'....

    [...]

    I have already said that I don't like pseudonymns and that goes for "fellow
    anti-'Darwinists'" like DNAunion too.

    As I said, the only excuse I can see for a pseudonym is if one feels one
    might be discriminated against, e.g. if one works in a science department at
    a secular university.

    But this would normally not apply to evolutionists.

    BTW I thank Huxter for revealing his identity.

    Stephen E. (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ Email: sejones@iinet.net.au
    3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Web: http://www.iinet.net.au/~sejones
    Warwick 6024 -> *_,--\_/ Phone: +61 8 9448 7439
    Perth, Western Australia v "Test everything." (1 Thess. 5:21)