Re: Putting names in subject lines - a form of ad hominem?

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 23:49:58 EDT

    >>SeJones: Today I received posts on the List from DNAunion@aol.com with
     the titles:

    >Chris Cogan: Entropy (Sat Oct 21 2000 - 08:58:58 EDT)
    >Could it be that FMAJ finally gets it????? (Sat Oct 21 2000 - 06:20:34 EDT)
    >Susan's at it again (Sat Oct 21 2000 - 05:47:26 EDT)
    >FMAJ and his outdated support of abiogenesis (Sat Oct 21 2000 - 04:55:48
     EDT)

     I regard putting fellow Reflectorites names in subject lines as a form of ad
     hominem. >>

    DNAunion: I already responded but found something that shows even more
    clearly that I was not resorting to ad homs in my titles. SeJones left out
    the title of one my posts, which was:

    *Sinners vs. Saints (i.e., DNAunion vs anti-IDists)*

    I included my own name in a title, and associated it with the term "sinners".
     Now, was I ad homming myself? If not, then why think that I was ad homming
    others when I did not associate such negative terms as "sinners" to them?

    Nothing against SeJones, I just want to present the best case for myself that
    I can.