Re: Sinners vs. saints (i.e., DNAunion vs anti-IDists)?

From: Chris Cogan (ccogan@telepath.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 02:21:15 EDT

    >I don’t claim that my actions at this board are beyond reproach: they
    >clearly aren’t. But I do claim (contrary to what the others here have
    >claimed) that I am not “evil” and I further claim that the others
    >are not “sinless saints” in these matters. I did not *INITIATE*
    >most of the bad wills on this board between me and the others.
    >
    >I ask, are not those that set fires just as guilty as those that fan the
    >flames?

    Chris
    Having read your post, and having examined the initial posts in Susan's and
    Huxter's case, I'm not at all sure that you didn't set every one of the
    "fires" yourself.

    It would have been sufficient, in both of these cases, simply to state that
    you were not posting under multiple names and that you were not a
    creationist (in case anyone reading Susan's post might think you were).
    Turning Susan's wise-crack into an attack on your own honesty was
    particularly silly, not to mention a little odd from someone who calls
    people "numbskull," "brainless," and "stupid."