Re: Jonathan Wells' new book Icons of Evolution: The Cambrian Explosion

From: Stephen E. Jones (sejones@iinet.net.au)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 01:14:01 EDT

    Reflectorites

    On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:54:51 EDT, Huxter4441@aol.com wrote:

    [...]

    >HX>I would be most interested in this section.....
    >>
    >>How about it Steve?

    SJ>So would I, but that is how it was posted on the other List I am on. Maybe
    >Huxter will have to buy the book?

    [..]

    HX>Or maybe Steve will not post snippets of books he doesn't have either

    Sorry to disappoint Huxter but I will continue to post what *I* think is
    interesting in the creation/evolution - ID/Darwinism debate, whether
    Huxter likes it or not!

    Most " snippets of books" that I post, I do have the books. But in the case
    of Well's new book, "Icons of Evolution", there is no way I could have it
    yet in Australia, and I made it clear I got the excerpt from another List.

    In fact I have just ordered Wells' book from Amazon.com, as follows:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0895262762/qid%3D971638789/sr%3D1-1/
    104-4012171-4962335

    Icons of Evolution: Science or Myth?
    by Jonathan Wells