Re: Jonathan Wells' new book Icons of Evolution: The Cambrian Explosion

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 14:54:51 EDT

    In a message dated 10/17/2000 5:56:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    sejones@iinet.net.au writes:

    << >SJ>[the section following this deals with problems in molecular
    phylogeny] >>

     HX>I would be most interested in this section.....
    >
    >How about it Steve?

     So would I, but that is how it was posted on the other List I am on. Maybe
     Huxter will have to buy the book?

     Steve >>

    Or maybe Steve will not post snippets of books he doesn't have either and
    present them as rock-solid evidence against 'Darwinism.'