Re: CSI, GAs, etc.

From: Susan Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 10:53:38 EDT

    > >FMAJ: there are quite a few differences. So far the assumption of a purely
    >natural origins of life is quite reasonable absent any evidence to the
    >contrary.
    >
    >>DNAunion: What about enatiomeric cross inhibition? What about scavenging
    >of HCN? What about RNA's not being a prebiotically plausible molecule?
    >
    >>FMAJ: Nice strawmen and non sequitor.
    >
    >DNAunion: Hello again Mr. Brainless.

    >DNAunion: Nice strawman and non sequitur. Look peabrain

    I usually don't automatically killfile people but this guy is not
    contributing anything to the discussion except annoyance and he's not
    a worthy opponent.

    Susan

    --

    I am aware that the conclusions arrived at in this work will be denounced by some as highly irreligious; but he who denounces them is bound to shew why it is more irreligious to explain the origin of man as a distinct species by descent from some lower form, through the laws of variation and natural selection, than to explain the birth of the individual through the laws of ordinary reproduction.

    ---Charles Darwin

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/