Re: Nice ad hominem (was The Wedge Project)

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 02:05:36 EDT

    > SJ: I did not say anything about Susan personally except that she "gives
    the impression that this is the first time she had heard of it..." which is
    honestly how it seemed, to me at least.

    > Bertvan: Susan now has something better than merely calling those who
    disagree with her liars.

    >FMAJ: Please explain?

    DNAunion: There's your inability to grasp the obvious again. I suppose you
    don't consider calling people "emotionally disturbed", on top of calling them
    "liars", is inappropriate in any way, shape, or form?

    > Susan:I've considered joining the ASA list. I think "creation 'science'"
    is completely out of gas and the only people who argue for it now are usually
    emotionally disturbed.