Re: (non-flame post) evolution of IC in computer model

From: Richard Wein (rwein@lineone.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 07:28:56 EDT

    From: DNAunion@aol.com <DNAunion@aol.com>

    >DNAunion: I thought I would try leaving old topics behind and try to start
    >over again (this time, still using my same name!). Perhaps that will be
    >enough to break the cycle of negative exchanges between me and others here.
    >Here is my first attempt at a return to civility: it addresses a computer
    >program that modeled the evolution of biological information and is an
    >excerpt from a post I made at another site.

    I note that, by leaving behind old topics, you have avoided admitting that
    you have no answer to my arguments. I guess this means you will be bringing
    up the same refuted arguments again later.

    Richard Wein (Tich)
    "Do the calculation. Take the numbers seriously. See if the underlying
    probabilities really are small enough to yield design."
      -- W. A. Dembski, who has never presented any calculation to back up his
    claim to have detected Intelligent Design in life.