Re: CSI, GAs, etc.

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 23:01:49 EDT

    >FDMAJ: If they have not been done yet, then it is imho quite important that
    they are done so that they can support what is now merely assertions. I know
    that science can be painful, but in case of a new thesis such as Dembski's it
    is quite necessary that such work is done.

    DNAunion: Sorry, everyone. I think I did it again. I think I attributed the
    above statements to Richard Wein in my original reply to this post. I know I
    am coming off as a dufus here, but I really am not familiar with this
    e-mail-type "board"
     (I could explain further why I keep making mistakes, if anyone cares, but
    won't bore everyone unless asked).

    Again, sorry for yet another mistake.