Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 07:43:20 EDT

    In a message dated 10/4/2000 2:16:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    ccogan@telepath.com writes:

    << Face it: You got upset over a casual quip that was not even aimed at you,
     but merely happened to be in a post that mentioned you (through no fault of
     hers), and then you responded in a way that was *not* casual and that *was*
     personal. If you want to complain, you should be complaining to Huxter,
     because *he* was the one who possibly incorrectly suggested that you might
     be posing as two people.

    Perhaps - of course, DNAunion has a history of doing this elsewhere. I
    cannot be blamed for assuming what I did - afterall, I only said it
    'appeared' that more than one person was DNAunion.

    And believe mke, DNAunion complains plenty.