Re: CSI, GAs, etc.

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@novagate.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 15:41:45 EDT

    Paul, you have radically changed your position. Great! What I see below is
    consistent with my concept of a universe fully gifted by its Creator with a
    robust formational economy so that it has all of the requisite capabilities
    to actualize the whole array of life forms that have appeared in the course
    of earth history--without occasional episodes of form-imposing intervention.
    Welcome to my RFEP club!! I'll have your membership card sent ASAP.

    Howard Van Till