Does Irreducible Complexity refute neo-Darwinism?

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 01:03:23 EDT

    http://home.wxs.nl/~gkorthof/korthof8.htm

    I was searching the web and ran across this interesting argument. First of
    all Korthof addresses the claim by Johnson that Darwinism has insulated
    itself from falsification. Reading (about) Johnson invariably seems to end in
    me shaking my head in disbelief. But enough of that, time to discuss science:

    But this is not the main thesis of this page, it addresses some of the
    interesting aspects of design as a theory.
    He quotes an interesting quote by Behe on the definition of ID

    By "intelligent design" I mean to imply design beyond the laws of nature."
    (13).

    13. Michael Behe, Discovery Institute, 31 July 2000, "Philosophical
    Objections to Intelligent Design: Response to Critics".

    A very interesting website with interesting reviews.