Re: ID vs. ?

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 00:38:10 EDT

    Dear Bertvan

    >Bertvan:
    >ID is obviously of no value to you. Other scientists are
    > finding it a useful concept. Why should you object?

    Useful concept to what end? Scientists are mostly - like the rest of us -
    interested in funding. Funding by whom? The American Athiest Assoc?<G>

    Scientists are interested in ID but not in the designer? Boggles my mind.
    I can't think of a parallel situation. Police investigating the mechanics
    of a murder with no interest in finding the murderer?

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.