Re: Van Till's chapter

From: Richard Wein (rwein@lineone.net)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 08:05:39 EDT

    Oops... I made a silly mistake.

    Having written that

    >In science *nothing* is strictly decidable.

    I then posed the question

    >1. Are there any facts about the real world which are undecidable *in
    >principle*?

    Obviously, if nothing in science is strictly decidable, then all facts about
    the real world are undecidable in principle. I should have written the
    following:

    1. Are there any facts about the real world which science in principle
    CANNOT ADDRESS?

    My answer was I that I'm undecided on this point.

    Richard Wein (Tich)