Re: Lamoureaux & Johnson

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:18:58 EDT

    >Personally I believe that "scientific creationism" is scientific
    according to
    >the falsifiability criterion because it makes scientific claims about
    the real
    >world that can be tested (e.g. age of the Earth, extent of Noah's Flood,
    no
    >death before humans, etc.) and found to be false. And in fact I believe
    >these YEC claims *have* been found to be false. Therefore, I believe
    that
    >"scientific creationism", is "scientific" but *false*.

    Voodoo makes scientific claims about the real world which are
    falsifiable, therefore voodoo is "scientific," but "false." (on the
    other hand, some people die when they get hexed so maybe voodoo is true
    science <G>)

    billwald@juno.com
    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.