Randomness and complex organization via evolution

From: Bertvan@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 12:51:05 EDT

    Hi Chris,

    I might claim that since free will and design in nature are obvious, the
    "burden of proof" is upon anyone who disagrees to prove otherwise. However,
    I doubt anyone would pay much attention to me. Perhaps you will be perceived
    as having more authority to assign "burdens of proof".

    Bertvan
    http://members.aol.com/bertvan