The demise of the vapor canopy

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 07:27:46 EDT

    I have just put up a web page that gives the history and demise of the
    water vapor canopy as a viable Creationist idea. I was one of the major
    players in that discussion via a 1979 article. It is interesting that after
    19 years ICR finally agreed with my criticisms of the canopy. The page is at:

    http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/canopy.htm
    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology