Re: Question Regarding "Redesigning Science"

From: Paul Nelson (pnelson2@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 21:22:58 EDT

    Bill Dembski sent me the following note, saying he
    had tried to e-mail Wesley but the mail bounced
    back as undeliverable. Anyway, here's Bill's
    reply to Wesley's question about Bill's new book,
    "Redesigning Science":

    > It's about two-thirds completed. The working title now
    > is _No Free Lunch_. I'm in touch with a publisher.
    > I expect it will be out late 2001.
    >
    > --Bill

    Bill will be presenting some material from this book
    in a couple of days, at the "Design and Its Critics"
    conference being held at Concordia University,
    Mequon, Wisconsin.

    Paul Nelson
    Senior Fellow
    The Discovery Institute