Re: The *Fact* of evolution!

From: Susan Brassfield (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 17:29:21 EDT

    >Susan Brassfield wrote:
    >
    >>Cliff Lundberg:
    >>>I'm trying to save evolutionary theory, you're making it look silly
    >>>by insisting on impossibilities and brushing aside objections in
    >>>defense of a model that was ridiculed by T.H. Huxley from the start.
    >>
    >>So toward this end you are ignoring Vernon Jenkins's silly remarks and
    >>jumping all over me for answering them? I'm not quite sure how this
    >>strategy of yours is going to work.

    Cliff Lundberg:
    >I don't have an anti-creationist strategy. I'm interested in puzzling out
    >evolutionary history. I don't care what VJ says as much as I care what
    >purported evolutionists say.

    Oh, so one group is exempt from criticism and the other is not. I see.
    Well, I can take it. I'm obviously engaged in a different project than you
    are.

    Susan

    For if there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing
    of life as in hoping for another and in eluding the implacable grandeur of
    this one.
    --Albert Camus

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/