Student Inquiry

From: SexxyDiva2@aol.com
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 06:04:10 EDT

    My name is Shaina Hewitt and I am a biology major from Alma College, currently studying at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
    I am doing research for a report into the adaptive radiation of the pentadactyl limb, and would gladly appreciate any references or ideas you may offer into sources that would benefit my studies.
    I have read several of the postings from your department and have been much impressed by their content.
    Thank you for your time.
    Sincerely
    Shaina L. Hewitt