Re: Mike says it's OK to misrepresent people (was DisbelievingDarwin...)

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 17:04:38 EST

    In a message dated 3/21/00 9:27:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    tich@primex.co.uk writes:

    << You [Mike Gene]snipped and ignored my argument, choosing only to
     respond to my final paragraph. >>

    Seems to do that a lot - of course, ignoring much and focusing on little
    allows him to focus an argument into an area that he feels more confident in.
     Good debate tactics, I suppose, but when it is so transparent, it leads
    folks to certain conclusions...