the list manager!!!

From: Susan B (susan-brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 20:56:43 EST

    Good Goddess!!!!

    If *you* exist, maybe the gods *do* exist!!!

    And while you are up, could you reach out your divine hand and fix the
    "reply to" function so that posts go to the list and not the individual?

    You would have my eternal (and I do mean eternal) gratitude!
    :-)

    Susan
    --------------

    >For those of you who don't know me, I'm the evolution list manager, an
    >advocate of evolutionary creation, former biochemistry professor at Calvin
    >College, and now computer support scientist in the chemistry department at
    >Colorado State University. Of late, I've been a mere lurker on the list.
    >
    >TG
    >

    >_________________
    >Terry M. Gray, Ph.D., Computer Support Scientist
    >Chemistry Department, Colorado State University
    >Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
    >grayt@lamar.colostate.edu http://www.chm.colostate.edu/~grayt/
    >phone: 970-491-7003 fax: 970-491-1801

    --------
    Peace is not the absence of conflict--it is the presence of justice.
    --Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Please visit my website:
    http://www.telepath.com/susanb