Cherokee (BirdTribe) vs Ophanim/Enochian and the Star Alphabet, new images

From: Dan Winter (dan@danwinter.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 17:00:14 EST

    http://www.danwinter.com/cherokee/

    Cherokee (BirdTribe) vs Ophanim/Enochian and the Star Alphabet, new images

    Well "Lettered": Cherokee (BirdTribe)vs Ophanim/Enochian and the Star Alphabet

    by Dan Winter, 3/10/2000, url for this article is http://www.danwinter.com/cherokee, other articles at http://www.danwinter.com/sitemap.html

    this article follows: Solarfeeling:Tutankhamun Prophecies, the role of Star Maps to permit inhabitingsolar fire?

    dedicated to dear Elizabeth whose research on the star mapfaces in (Mormon) Utah..(the Utes), led her to tell me about:

    Sequoyah and His Syllabary (Origin of the Cherokee / BirdTribe? Alphabet) : http://209.1.224.14/Athens/1401/sequoyah.html

    quoting here " ..had come across an article a while ago,which speculated on the possibility that Sequoyah was not an inventorof the syllabary, but was a member of a secret group of Cherokeescribes, using a writing method that was centuries old. Icouldn't find the article again. Instead, I found what I taketo be the source of the article, _Tell Them They Lie_, by TravellerBird.

    The book tells the harrowing story of Sequoyah, whose realname was Sogwili, and who took his name "George Guess"from a White captive. Sogwili was a member of the Seven ClanScribe Society, which had held the secret of writing sincea group of Southwestern people had brought it with them on thinplates of gold. (Mormons must love this part. In fact, thereference to plates of gold is underlined in pen wherever it appearsin the book.) "

    Compare with the Seven Sisters / Pleaides / 7 Arrows storiesof the origin of BIRD TRIBES , Cherokee etc.. as at FACESON THE LAND As EVOLUTION OF LONG WAVE AWARENESS.

    Exerpt:"In their Eagle dance, the ChiROOK KEY (Rookery is bird nest) enact the threading of inner visionthrough the slip knot of the seven sisters of the Pleides abovethe crown. (thanks to Dhyani Ywahoo).."And thanks to Dhyani for gasping when Ifirst showed her the slides of the Enochian Ophanim letters (heredepicted), she said they were the Ancient Earth Root Tongue ofthe Cherokee.. Adawi? (Even as the flame letters of Hebrewbecame the tribal glyphs of the Adnamatna Aboriginals of FlindersRange Australia.(Valnaapa = Ophanim?, their star maps there areanother story). It was that moment at her SunRayMeditation society which planted the first seed for this article.

    --

    And what about 'thin plates of gold': Ever look at the literatureon superconductivity in gold thin films?:

    The Gold plate usage of Moroni:... Clearly the REASONJoseph Smith saw Moroni as a "White Salamander" (seebook), was what the Christian's called the Saraphim angels, werein fact of the Reptilian family. (related to the role of the Draco, Typhon , Charlie who ran Montauk etc.) The Moroni reptile waswhite, with the needed genetic radiance. The "fallen' partof their DNA line (NEPHI-lim), were no longer able to get theimmortalizing implosion going in their DNA from Heart /bliss /emoto-psychokineticsalone, and thus required the external symmetry of golds fieldeffect domains to implode their genes. (Ormes /manna / Starfirereplaced good Menstrual blood -oil of messeh/reptile 'juice'/Messiahship.).

    The symmetry of those magnetic fields embedded in gold (plates)was the Tetra-crystal symmetry indexed (Urim/Thummin), alphabetJoseph Smith learned by studying the Chaldean (see the Draco morphof Sumerian goddess SecretPlaces of the Lion..) roots of Egyptian (before he took upgrave robbing).

    Part of the subsequent Mormonic urge to properly inhabit starmaps, was in part the Saraphim instruction that genetic lines,do not get the morphic fractal magnetic resonance to squirt themselvesinto stars, without inhabit fractal starmap landscapes. See theprojection of the Eagle in Pennsylvania, up the reverse flowingGENEssee river (where Joseph Smith started near Rochester..),then the "ADAM ON DIAMOND" Sitchen Sioux huge StarMaphe tried to inhabit near St.Joseph, Missouri (we have lost Miranda),to the pent star faces around Park City Utah, dear Elixabeth researchesin todays Mormon homeland.

    Moroni was and is appropriately concerned that his Nephilitic(fallen) blood line family branch will not acheive soul-harvest(DNA implosion sustained immortality/superluminality). So he stillguards those plates, awaiting a use of them that will restorethe symmetry hygiene to DNA /the hydrodynamics of glandular BLISS,necessary to "redeem" the family line.

    The same DNA bending EKG Phi implosive power spectra of bliss,is contained in the proper ritual turn -'sufi dance' - in those'letters' magnetic domains folded in gold.The human rite of passage. Look for a (Phi shareable?) heart ofgold before (lest) you grow old.

    --

    Related, new at: BlackHole, Bardo Quest and Heart of Orion Note the suggestion ofdouble vortex converging immediately below (as in Ophanim 'StarGate'mythos Antarean Conversion depicted further below):A LENS forGravity? (TIMEWAVE: Getting Feeling Centered in A Gravity Lens:A Visual Understanding of Gravity Implosion, Solar Flare Peak,Gravity Lensing, and
    Relationship ...http://www.danwinter.com/timewave/index.html)

    added 3/10/2000: Japan'sCultural Heritage Reflected in the Star Lore of Orion:

    So with a nudge from Elizabeth, it was clearlytime to MAP the facial symmetry of these CHEROKEE letters, tothe OPHANIM ENOCHIAN..

    So what I did was, to download the Cherokee True Type fontfrom links at(above) http://209.1.224.14/Athens/1401/sequoyah.html

    Then I simply type those Cherokee Letters in upper and lowercase, below the Ophanim /Enochian. (My source on Ophanim /Enochian)was the wonderful work by Vincent Bridges and Darlene, depictedon the bottom of (above linked also) BlackHole, Bardo Quest and Heart of Orion . More info / their publicationsat http://www.sangraal.com/AMET(A Monument to the End of Time).

    Let us remember the context here, John Dee, intimate of Bacon/Shakespherefrustrated with incompleteness knowing most of the languages ofthis planet, asks to learn the true angelic language of light.An Ophanim Angel knocks on his window, hands him the Green Stone(still in the British Museum). The magnetic field domain tracesin the stone seen clairvoyantly became the lifetime study whichis today: Enochian Letters, Enochian Physics, Order of the GoldenDawn, and (the weather/tectonic regulating) Enochian Calls highmagic. (Not to mention: True star penetrating Tantra, see JackParson's note, bottom).

    Important to note that mechanism of interpretation to learnthe OPHANIM alphabet, clairboyant scrying magnetic field symmetrydomains (in a non-linear matrix /phase conjugate mirror implication?,see also 'ultimate computer language'/ info storage compressiondensity symmetry set /Hiburu/ at philotactics), was the same as the way Joseph Smith read Gold Tablets.(Urim/Thummin at 7 spin tetra tilt indices reference below)

    So, comparing the 2 completely separate star alphabet's fromEarth, here's what I got:

    (now try to imagine yourself as a tribal shaman responsiblefor remembering the symmetry map of the pattern of light you sawin order to STEER yourself as your enter star corridor wormholes,and then WRITING it down.. note how many glyphs could be shadowson the wall of a cave of a tilted spiral down a vortex...as in Hebrew/Anglish letter origins)..(see also, how to keep memorythru death: Symmetry Map to the Bardo -&shades of VoynichManuscript- at:TheGeometry of Eternality )

    I have very roughly noted in red, letters whose generalsymmetry connection suggests FAR more than a coincidence here.Given the remoteness into antiquity of the ("Seven ClanScribe Society") rememberers of these tilt spirallight trails into wormholing Shaman space, I call the implicationhere... POWERFUL.

    Maybe the Hebrew priests ignorant of the roots of theiralphabet, torturing the hero in the movie "P(h)i" simplyforgot how to SEE for themselves.(picture of danwinter at PI theMovie, see STOCKMARKET GOLDEN MEAN PATH TO PREDICTABILITY FROM CHAOS (anyoscillator becoming self aware=harmonic PHI)

    These Ophanic Enochian letters were the actual glyphs (magneticvortex symmetry templates) used to operate the Arc Angle in theMovie "StarGate". (suggested by Vincent Bridges). Ibelieve it was Michael Ash, the 'chief time empath' at Montaukwho reported to me that the StarGate makers could have been suedfor using so much of the actual story of what happened at MONTAUK.(keywords: deca-delta antennae, raid on Aldeboran). Importantclue in the film about WHY learning alphabets was illegal. (punishableby death).

    This sets an interesting precedent after the Federal Judgedeclared illegal my original (and psycho-active) animations ofthe Hebrew alphabet using only an equation for the Golden Spiralon a donut to create them. (After $50,000 I had insufficient resourcesto go to trial..) Other (less rigorous) work which has derivedHebrew ( or Hiburu?) from a hand sculpture of that spiral flameletter strip origin alphabets, cannot create recursive /self-embedable(and therefore truly morphic resonant psychokinetic symbol) vortexletterforms accurately because it is does not use the GOLDEN MEANSPIRAL.

    The points being 2:

    1: The Annunaki /Enlil / Yalweh / Niburu / H'iburu priestsalways made it illegal for their droids (golem/TakAdama / you&me)to become as psychokinetic as they.

    2. The mechanism of entry into the super luminal time 'worm'requires the accurate knowledge of the symmetry tilt of fielddomains (in order to implode into the heterodyne Phi recursionneccessary to go 'warp velocity") which we call innocentlyenough "alphabets".

    Note again the pictures of the SYMMETRY (image 6 of that seriesfrom Vincent reprinted below) of the Enochian from Vincent Bridgesand Darlene, reprinted at the bottom of: BlackHole, Bardo Quest and Heart of Orion Next point, per thosepics, THE ACTUAL SYMMETRY OF THE ENOCHIAN OPHANIC LETTERS, ANDAPPARENTLY ORIGIN CHEROKEE, IS AGAIN THE TILTE OF THE CUBE INTOTHE HYPERCUBE / (TESSERACT?) CLEAR IMPLICATION OF CUBE WRATCHETINTO ANOTHER SPIN SYMMETRY (the only possible 4th dimension: DODECAHEDRON).

    So that is the way to tilt fields into the time worm/vortex?The bird tribe alphabet, was a cookbook for insert squirting geneticmagnetics into faster than light immortality?

     Alphabets and (wave mechanic) Symmetry Operations:

    Alice: Was it really all done with Mirrors?

    Subject: Re:Reverse Mind / Human Alphabet , Fri, 10 Mar 2000 , From: "Raphiem" <raphiem@onebox.com>
    Ahhh!! i hope i've got this understanding right .... so what you're saying
    is behavior comes from conciousness rather than mind ... where as symbols
    are created by the mind and used by intelligence as language/alphabet
    ... in essence we are alphabets expressing communication.

    thanks this has just sparked a couple of new neuron pathways ...

    ....humans used as alphabets for a purposeful cosmic language.... i have
    to think more on this ... we are an alphabet.

    later ....Raphiem: http://mission-ignition.tripod.com
    http://www.egroups.com/group/mission-ignition/
    --- James Horak <jho443@airmail.net> wrote:
    Raphiem wrote: the discussion thread on Jack Parson'; etc is interesting and glad
    > to see more on reverse speech ....
    > >
    > > James, if one was to develope mechanisms to reverse smell, or reverse
    > > light-optics received by the eye, or any of the other senses would
    > there also exist the anomalies as found in reverse speech as you have preiously
    > > well covered???
    > >
    > > to use an example of one of the senses ...
    > > I know the work of Tomatis, who developed similiar filters and diagnosis
    > > for sound heard be the ear, where by the sound frequencies would
    > be inversed (different to reversed) or where there were peaks or gaps in the
    > frequency spread of the sound heard by an individual and a reflection of their brain/neuron/co-ordination alignments - Raphiem
    >
    > An interesting question. One that can only resoundingly be answered
    > by those that actually enter dreamscapes "unified" most likely. To compare both
    > the "outside" and "inside".
    > I haven't found it to be the case. The dream seems to be momentarily
    > unifying, in time at least, to the conscious and subconscious.
    > But in speech, the visual and other-sensory, seems dormant. The subconscious may be as free from being tied to symbology in its use of language
    > as we are representations of the alphabet. JCH

    > Beliefnet.com - the premier Internet source for information, prod-
    > ucts, and community to help people meet their spiritual and religious
    > needs. A multi-faith forum to explore spirituality without boundaries.

    Interesting aside here: The Jack Parsons referred toabove is the same for whom JPL (JPL was Jack Parson's Lab originally?thanks: Jay Weidner) was named as much for his star penetratingJet Propulsion, as his star penetrating (symmetry of DNA excitation)Tantra he learned from John Dee who started the Ophanim tradition(/Golden Dawn), and Enochian letters above!