Definitions

From: Bertvan@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 14:09:24 EST

    I agree to the confusion over definitions. Personally, I never use the word
    evolution. My disagreement is with "random mutation and natural selection as
    an explanation of macro evolution". Nevertheless, even if all definitions
    were agreed upon, the disagreement between people who argue on both sides of
    this controversy would be real. Those who accept the possibility of
    teleology as part of reality and those who don't. I am agnostic about the
    existence of teleology, and doubt it will ever be demonstrated to the
    satisfaction of any atheist. I argue on the "creationist" side because I
    dispute the authority of science to state that teleology does not exist.

    Bertvan