Re: Fwd: naturalism conference--Morris

From: Susan Brassfield (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 17:34:26 EST

    Steve:

    >Please note the imposing list of speakers, including Cambridge palaeontologist
    >Simon Conway Morris of Cambrian Explosion fame, who has reportedly become
    >a Christian. It will be *very* interesting to hear what he says!

    there is a very intersting (and I think quite biased) review of his book
    "The Crucible of Creation" here:

    http://www.amsci.org/amsci/bookshelf/Leads98/morris.html

    Susan

    For if there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing
    of life as in hoping for another and in eluding the implacable grandeur of
    this one.
    --Albert Camus

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/