Ascension Paradigm

From: paul gauthier (mikyo78@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 23:34:57 EST

    Fellow Truthseeker,

    I would like to inform all of you of the existence of two very important
    books that have recently been published. The information contained in these
    volumes is of vital relevance to an understanding of what lies ahead in the
    ongoing evolution of the Ascension Paradigm, and the formidable obstacles
    that need be resolved.

    I believe it is critically important that we become familiar with this
    information as an exceptional point of reference for understanding the
    nature of global events that will unfold over the next twelve years.

    These "Guardian Alliance" transmissions include data concerning the Intruder
    ET agenda, the ongoing activation of our so called 'dormant DNA', the
    interdimensional mechanics of the coming dimensional shifts, galactic
    synchronization and much, much more.

    These volumes are available at:

    http://5thworld.com/voyagers/

    If you have RealPlayer for audio you can listen to two Jeff Rense
    "Sightings" interviews of Anna Hayes, the receiver of these remarkable
    transmissions. You can skip past the commercials.

    RealPlayer is a free download through Jeff's Homepage and elsewhere.

    http://www.jeffrense.com/

    12/6/99---Broadcast 2---1 hour into program

    http://playlist.broadcast.com/makeram.asp?id=260881

    2/4/00---Broadcast 2---1 hour into program

    http://playlist.broadcast.com/makeram.asp?id=334249

    Voyagers
    The Sleeping Abductees

    Volume 1

    Anna Hayes

    Table of Contents

    Foreword vii
    by Linda Moulton Howe
    Introduction xi
    All Things ConsideredÑOtherworlds, Origins and Evidence xi
    The Ordinary Extraordinary xiii
    Otherworlds ¥ Reevalutating the Past xiii
    Blinded by Scientific Interpretation xvi
    Gods and Visitors xviii
    Visitors and Human Origins xx
    Origins, Science, Evidence and Interpretations xxi
    Mysteries xxii
    Missing Evidence, Particle Transition and Time xxiv
    Hypothesis xxvii
    Contact xxviii

    Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds and the Guardian Alliance xxxv
    The Speakers xxxix
    Amaoriatus xxxix
    Suaehenatunaz xl

    1 UFOs, Visitors, and the Interior Government 1
    Investigating the UFO 1
    Deciphering UFOs 4
    Types of UFOs 5
    Extraterrestrial Visitation 7
    The Old Zeta Agenda 11
    Original Zeta Agenda and the World Wars 12
    Old Zeta Agenda and Personal Growth 15
    The Program 17
    The Ranthia 18

    2 Keylonta Science and Abduction 20
    Interdimensional Communication 20
    The Language of Keylonta 21
    Subconcious Symbol Codes 23
    The Zeta Agenda 24
    Perceptual Interference 26
    Holographic Inserts 27
    Mechanics of Visitor Abduction 28

    3 Human Origin and Hybridization 35
    Hybrids 35
    Zionites 36
    Turaneusiam 37
    Twelve Tribes 38
    The Silicate Matrix 40
    Human Hybrid Pregnancies 41
    Borentulisum 45

    4 Hidden Motives and Mechanics 47
    Learning Dramas 47
    The Tree of Life 50
    Guardian Intervention 51
    Zeta Conspiracy 54
    Holographic Inserts 57
    Frequency Fences 58
    Zeta Planet Destruction 63
    Holographic Inserts and Matrix Transplantation 65

    5 Awareness, Emotion, and Intuition 70
    Awareness 70
    The Electric Wars 71
    Creation Myths 74
    Drakons 78
    Intentional Distortions of Sacred Teachings 79
    Earthseeds and Starseeds 81
    Women 83
    Soul Matrix Protection 84
    Emotion 85
    The Zeta-Controlled Society 87
    The Free Society 89
    Development of Emotion 91
    Frog in a Fish Bowl 93
    The Violence Mutation 95
    Intuition 96

    6 Special Projects 100
    Crop Circles 100
    Neurological Stimulation 101
    Adjacent Earth and Zeta 102
    Helping Abductees 113
    The Cellular Alphabet 121

    Appendix Levels of Identity and Components of Mind 128
    The 6 Primary Levels of Identity
    and the four Components of Mind 129
    The Four Components of Mind 132
    The Dream-time Self-Hypnosis Exercise 144
    The Exercise 145

    Voyagers
    The Secrets of Amenti

    Volume 2

    Anna Hayes

    Table of Contents

    Forward to Volume II vii
    Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds and the Guardian Alliance ix

    7 The Secrets of Amenti 151
    Amenti Transmission 1998 151
    Origins and the Fall 152
    Amenti Rescue Mission 156
    The Halls of Amenti 159
    Root Races - Cloistered Races 165
    The Electric Wars 168

    8 The Second Seeding 177
    Sirius B 177
    Melchizedek Races 179
    Science of Ascension 188
    The Thousand-Years' War 193

    9 The Third Seeding 177
    The Arc of the Covenent 199
    Lumaria Destroyed 206
    Giza to Atlantis 208
    2017 AD Appointment 213

    10 A Journey Toward Awakening 219
    Sinking Atlantis and Earth Quarantine 219
    Dreaming, Ego and Higher Self 225
    Acyone and the Templar Seal 229

    11 Return to Amenti 235
    Pharaoh Akhenaton 235
    The Three Christs 244

    12 Ascension Mechanics 254
    Humanity's Evolution 254
    Earth Time Cycles 258
    The Holographic Beam 262
    DNA and the Halls of Amenti 264

    13 Countdown to Amenti 270
    Recent History 270
    Merkaba Fields 274
    The Philadelphia Experiment and Solar Crisis 278
    Solar Crisis and 11:11/12:12 281
    The Montauk Project 284

    14 Current Events 289
    The Bridge Zone Project 289
    Bridge Zone Mechanics 292
    Time-Cycle Mechanics and Evolution 293
    DNA 306

    15 Time Shift 310
    Ascending and Descending Planets 310
    Three Tracks of Time 318

    16 Opening the Halls of Amenti 333
    Context 333
    10/1986 through 6/1998 335
    The Arc of the Covenant Opens 341
    Palaidorian Birthing Contracts 342

    17 Things to Come 346
    Ascension Schedule 346
    The Amenti Ascension Program Schedule 348
    Final Comments from the Guardian Alliance 376

    18 Data Summaries and At-A-Glance Blow-Up Charts 380
    At-A-Glance Blow-Up Charts 380
    The Six Silent Ascension Avatars 392
    The Three Tracks of Time 393
    Choosing the Future 396

    19 Introduction to Keylonta 390
    The Science of Light, Sound, the Sub-Conscious Symbol Codes
    and the Base Codes of Matter 397
    Six Primary Elements of Keylontic Science 399
    Author's Closing Statement 406
    Welcome to the Fifth World 410

    Appendix Ascension Cycle Dynamics 413
    Stellar Activations 414
    Stellar Wave Infusion 416
    The Stellar Bridge 420
    Morphogenetic Crystal Seals 422
    The Silicate Matrix 426
    DNA 101 427
    Ascension Cycle Dynamics At-A-Glance Blow-Up Charts 433

    About the Author Anna Hayes 443