Check This Out!

From: donald18m@ashford.com
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 03:32:28 EST

    I recently joined AllAdvantage.com, a great new
    Internet company that pays its members to surf
    the Web! AllAdvantage.com even pays me when my
    friends are surfing, which is why I'm sending this
    message to you!
    It only takes a minute to join, so sign up now
    (please refer to me as your referring member) at
    http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=JGI760 and
    you can start earning cash today. They
    explain everything on their Web site. It's totally
    free, privacy-protected, and the money is
    real!
    Happy $urfing!
    Donald S.
    Member ID# JGI-760