re: Behe by Palevitz

From: Susan Brassfield (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 14:40:56 EST

    Ami wrote:

    >It has been a question of faith on both sides. And both sides have their
    >dogma which cannot be
    >contradicted by any new discovery or insight.

    actually ID has faith on its side and evolutionary biology has evidence on
    its side. Evolution could easily be disproven--it hasn't yet been in over
    100 years, but it *could* be or could have been.

    >Occamâs Razor will become a double edged sword cutting away these
    >imaginary creations MikeBGene
    >spoke about so well. The younger crowd of students who have become
    >skeptical of sweeping
    >dogmatic statements made by their teachers will sift through the data more
    >openly. I have faith that
    >we will someday find out what happened. ;)

    If the "younger crowd" is allowed to examine the evidence I think that you
    are certainly correct. I think that "creation science" and "Intelligent
    design" will be exposed as the propaganda tools they are.

    Susan

    For if there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing
    of life as in hoping for another and in eluding the implacable grandeur of
    this one.
    --Albert Camus

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/