Re: evolution and stewardship

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 23:31:08 EST

    Hello Art,

    Your former student is on a path I have mused over, though not to this
    extent, before. I do environmental work, and in some of the descriptions
    of chemicals we may encounter, they are described as poisons which cause
    mutations. When I first saw that, I wondered why evolutionists don't
    intentionally eat the mutation-causing poisons to enhance the
    evolutionary potential of their offspring. Your protogee might consider
    suggesting that all couples wanting to have children should be eating
    poisons that induce mutations. Just think of the possibilities if they
    could shove ten million years of mutations into one generation!

    Will Provine has stated the implications of evolutionary materialistic
    philosophy; these might be good to include. Let me know if you can't
    find them and I'll try to dig them up.

    Bill