I'm so upset.....

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 09:34:39 EST

    Steve Jones informed that he is going to filter out and delete my emails
    unread. Because they were mean and substance free. I suppose I could have
    simply cut and pasted from my large collection of books, as Jones most often
    does, add a few 'There, see!' type comments, and claimed superiority, like
    Jones does. Instead I opted to point out the siloiness of many of the IDist
    posts, and for that, *sniff*, I am now filtered out....