Re: ID and Science

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 13:35:40 EST

    In a message dated 1/3/00 6:23:02 PM !!!First Boot!!!, MikeBGene@aol.com
    writes:

    <<
    >It would seem this would be just as intellectually satisfying as
    >thinking something just fell together in a way that happened to
    >make it more likely it would persist.

     Huxter4441:

    >Who is thinking that? What you are doing is constructing a strawman
     argument. >Common practice in creationist circles.

     Strawman begets strawman. People with beams in their eye ought not
     complain about other circles. Next time, I'd suggest being more leary
     of the bait. ;) >>

    #### Yeah... Sure.... Your strawman was in claiming that 'someone' thinks
    'something just fell together'. That IS common in creationist circles.
    Where was mine?

    Next time, I'd suggest not using strawman statements.