Re: Are the schools really neutral?

Cliff Lundberg (cliff@noe.com)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:12:53 -0800

Susan Brassfield wrote:

>When the "Mars rock" was found a couple of years
>ago, the creationists of the time went into full tilt Bart Simpson mode:
>"It didn't happen, you didn't see it and you can't prove a thing. " It
>confused the heck out of me at the time.

This was a fine example of critical thinking coming from creationists
while many evolutionists were swallowing NASA's funding-justifying
propaganda uncritically.

Didn't you ever wonder why there were no follow-up studies of the
rocks, no better-quality photos of the 'bacteria'? The irregular and
amorphous nature of the segments of these purported life-forms
made it plain that they are not organic in origin.

--Cliff Lundberg  ~  San Francisco  ~  cliff@noe.com