Re: apology

Stephen E. Jones (sejones@iinet.net.au)
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 20:49:49 +0800

Reflectorites

On Sat, 04 Dec 1999 17:26:15 +0000, glenn morton wrote:

GM>I said to Stephen:
>
>"No, I don't have you confused for even a foot soldier".
>
>I shouldn't have said this I apologize to you Stephen.
>glenn

I never ask for apologies.

And in this case I am happy to not "be confused for even a
foot soldier" in the ID movement"!

Nevertheless, I do accept Glenn's apology.

But unfortunately I just downloaded Glenn's message after I had
already sent my response to the Reflector, at the foot of which
I wrote:

"Glenn's getting more and more nasty, so I am terminating this
thread".

I cannot honestly apologise for this, because it was true at the
time I sent it. But I would not have said it if I had at the time
received Glenn's apology.

Stephen E. (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ Email: sejones@iinet.net.au
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Web: http://www.iinet.net.au/~sejones
Warwick 6024 -> *_,--\_/ Phone: +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, Western Australia v "Test everything." (1 Thess. 5:21)