Re: Why assume a lie? - composite reply 2/2 (was Why lie?)

Huxter4441@aol.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 14:18:36 EST

susan-brassfield@ou.edu writes:

<< >It is good to see new members to the List like Berthajane, who by
>not being committed to either the Creation or Evolution side
>represent the general public, being disgusted, as I was, with the
>depths to which Darwinists (including the Christian variety) will sink
>to protect their sacred doctrine.

Gosh, you'd have thought he caught ME in a lie! >>

**** Well, maybe if Berthajane would address the issues once in awhile
instead of hiding behind what she considers ad homs or philosophy, we
wouldn't be so disgusted with her....

Many moons ago, Bertvan posted frequently to the Internet Infidels evolution
board. She was quite certain evolution did not happen. In fact, she claimed
to have 'proof' on a web page she operated. Upon visiting the page,
however,. all one saw was an essay on mental illlness. That disgusts me....