Re: Why lie?

Susan Brassfield (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:51:37 -0600

>In a message dated 11/24/99 5:08:52 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Bertvan@aol.com
>writes:
>
><< >. Lists of creationist out-of-context quotes are all over
> >the web. He has links to some of them from his own website. Do you really
> >think he's read all those books?
>
> Hi Susan,
> I believe Steven (or Darwinists, including you) read whatever they say
> they've read. I am delighted to see the Darwinist "arguments" sinking to
> such depths.
> Bertvan >>
>

>You mean, to the same depths that creationists of all stripes start out at?
>Going all the way back to 'The Genesis Flood' right on up to 'Darwin on
>Trial'?
>
>Is that all you can do is try to storm the moral high ground? Why can you
>never actually address the issues brought up?

:-) I wondered that too. So far she's said "how dare you point out that
they are lying!" but she hasn't addressed the actual topic of the thread.

Susan

For if there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing
of life as in hoping for another and in eluding the implacable grandeur of
this one.
--Albert Camus

http://www.telepath.com/susanb/