Re: All forms of science designed for discussion

mortongr@flash.net
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:42:12 +0000

At 05:57 AM 11/24/1999 +0800, Stephen E. Jones wrote:
>Reflectorites
>
>Here is an op-ed piece by Jonathan Wells, one of the ID movement's
>leaders, reporting on a round-table discussion between ID advocates
>and Darwinists.

I have just discovered something. It appears that Jonathon Wells is a
Moonie. See:

http://www.tparents.org/Library/Unification/Talks/Wells/0-Toc.htm

As I have said many times, the ID movement really won't do Christianity any
good as it can be applied to any religion including Islam. See:

http://www.harunyahya.org/Eng/homeeng.html

I especially like the part that says:

"The author has published numerous books and booklets explicitly proving
the existence of Allah, emphasising the marvellous creation of Allah
against the
materialistic and atheistic ideologies, and of course their most efficient
and significant view: the Evolution Theory"

Sounds familiar doesn't it. He is the Phil Johnson of Turkey! Q.E.D.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm