Re: The Impotent God of the Anti-evolutionists 1/2

mortongr@flash.net
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:50:33 +0000

At 10:45 PM 11/22/1999 +0800, Stephen E. Jones wrote:
>Unfortunately I have learned the hard way not to "believe" Glenns'
>assertions.

Stephen, you haven't hardly believed a thing I said since you came on board
5 years ago. According to you I am as nearly 100% wrong as a person can be.

>If Glenn has any *evidence* that: 1) a thrown pair of dice is a "non-linear
>physical system"; and 2) that the non-linear component of air-friction on a
>pair of dice in normal circumstances is of sufficient magnitude to render
>such thrown dice unpredictable, I would request Glenn post it, with
>references.

FRAnkly, for you it isn't worth it. I have learned that if I go to the
trouble to do something like this, you simply dismiss it. I don't want to
perform for you anymore.

>No. I said "I do not *believe* it was evolution" (my change of emphasis). I
>accept I could be wrong.

CAn you point me to a single post where you said you were wrong?

It is time to end this useless exchange. You can have the last word Stephen.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm