Re: True things about evolutionary theory

Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swau.edu)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 13:52:09 -0800

At 01:30 PM 11/09/1999 -0600, Wesley wrote:
>AC>And I don't know any version of special creation that does
>AC>not. We must travel in vastly different circles.
>
>Yes, indeed. I used to work in a medical research lab. I
>later obtained a degree in computer science in the artificial
>intelligence track and then worked in software development.
>The circles I have traveled in have direct relevance to the
>two statements given above.

That brings me back to my original question: (which was not directed to
you, particularly, but since you responded...)
Tell me something you know for sure about the process of evolution that
differentiates it from
special creation.

Art
http://geology.swau.edu