Re: True things about evolutionary theory

Wesley R. Elsberry (welsberr@inia.cls.org)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:30:20 -0600 (CST)

>Art Chadwick writes:

AC>That's good Wesley! Now, tell me something you know for sure
AC>about the process of evolution that differentiates it from
AC>special creation.

WRE>Well, I don't know of any version of special creation that
WRE>has these properties:

WRE>- Evolutionary interrelationships have been used to advantage
WRE>in medical research.

WRE>- The principles of natural selection have been used to
WRE>advantage in computational optimization and search.

AC>And I don't know any version of special creation that does
AC>not. We must travel in vastly different circles.

Yes, indeed. I used to work in a medical research lab. I
later obtained a degree in computer science in the artificial
intelligence track and then worked in software development.
The circles I have traveled in have direct relevance to the
two statements given above.

Wesley