Re: Web Posting of Peppered Moth Review Paper

Stephen E. Jones (sejones@iinet.net.au)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 05:42:12 +0800

Reflectorites

Here is Jonathan Well's response to Don Frack's notification of Prof.
Bruce Grant's article (see at end of this message). I have cleared
this with Jonathan to post to the Calvin Reflector, subject to some
excision of non-essential personal information from other people
(not on this List) who notified Jonathan of Frack and Grant's posts.

I have been on a week's holiday, so apologies for the delay in replying
to this, or if others have already replied to it.